Being addicted to PC games or online game is nothing to be ashamed of. Plenty of people share the addiction with you and gladly wrap their hands around the game controllers in spite of it. Family members often do not understand our online game addictions, and attempt to step in to save us. The truth is, we usually do not want saving unless it has something to do with holding on to our previous PC game level. So, we are our best judge, right?
Here are five surefire ways to know when your online and PC game addiction has gotten out of hand.
1. If you are keeping your mini-fridge and microwave within reaching distance of your gaming desk, the addiction may be a bit out of control. Online gaming brings on a craving for Hot Pockets like nothing else, and keeping them so close is simply lazy. At least walk off a calorie or two walking across the house to the kitchen guys and gals.
2. If you can’t find your work files because you have too many game downloads in your computer files, then you are likely highly addicted to online gaming. While you are at it, clear out at least 50 of those game site bookmarks that you have been accumulating. You might be able to get some work done.
3. If your mouse needs changing more than once a week, then you are very likely suffering from PC game addiction. Gamers love clicking that mouse, and if you stink at a game, the wall has been known to receive a flying mouse or two as well. เครดิตฟรี ไม่ต้องฝาก If you find yourself slinging your mouse, then maybe it is time to put down the online games for a while.
4. If you begin to notice that your last shower was two days prior, and that you have not left the computer chair all weekend long, then you might be addicted as well. Not many people will spend 48 hours trying to level up in a fantasy world. Then again, not many people can stay awake that long anyway. If you are spending more time at the keyboard than in the bed, then you are likely spending a little to much time at the gaming station.
5. If being among the first to get the latest hot PC games is higher on your priority list than say…. your wedding, you might be addicted to online video games. There are people out there that will stand in line for twenty four hours all in the hopes that they will get a game before it sells out. (I know this…ahem… because I have seen it in others of course) Playing PC Games can be that addicting.
If you recognize yourself in any of the above scenarios, do not fret. You are far from alone out there. The key is to remember that games are only a form of entertainment and not a way of life….or are they?